Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So Far, So Good

Everything seems to be calming down at the moment. We are all stopping the whole passive-aggressive thing that was creating the drama. My dad is still beside himself that we all feel the way that we do about the direction his life is going, and that his daughters are actually trying to be independent in this crazy world. I'm slowly developing a social life again with co-workers and neighbors.

My sister mentioned to me that she would like to hop onto the healthy-train as well. I suggested to her that we be "healthy buddies". Now, I know that sounds cheesy, but I think she doesn't want this to feel like she is doing this just to lose weight, but rather to be healthy and happy. We know have a blog (www.tradethisforthat@wordpress.com) that we are going to blogging our efforts to each other and be able to brag about our successes and feel something other than guilt for our failures. A competition, if you would, on which one of us can be the healthiest. Hopefully this will be the motivation that I am so obviously desperate for.

Whether it be family drama or being healthy, life is so hard. Right now, everything is going well though I am sure that this will change in no time. But for the time being, I think I would just like to say: So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment