Monday, February 6, 2012

It's Always Hardest at the Beginning

My husband and I started our quest towards fitness yesterday. We both did 20 minutes on the new treadmill. It was very disappointing for me because I am in worse shape than I thought. After 20 minutes, I was exhausted! I wanted to go for longer, but couldn't due to pain occurring in my hip. It's going to take some time, I guess, to be able to do 30 minutes. We took our "motivation pictures". These are going to be pictures of ourselves that we use as motivation. We wear as little clothing as possible (my husband in athletic shorts and myself in shorts and an athletic bra) and see how we improve. We refuse to use a scale unless we are at a doctor's office. The number can be deceiving if you are doing both cardio and weight training. Since we won't be using a scale we need one way to measure our improvement, hence, the pictures. I was shocked at my picture. I looked horrible! I couldn't believe that I still wore my VS bikini in public! I will get back into my bikini body!!

No comments:

Post a Comment