Monday, February 13, 2012

Minor Setback

These past couple of days has presented some setbacks for my husband and I in the fitness department. Towards the middle of last week, my husband came home from work with a fever. After a couple of days of recovery, he's mostly back to normal. Obviously, he wasn't able to hope onto the treadmill so he hasn't gotten very far. Then, I got sick. -_- I was NOT happy! Since I am starting the training for my new job, I can't afford to get sick. There is a lot of information I need to be able to absorb and I am not able to absorb it if I am full of mucus. In effort to bounce back as quickly as possible,  I spent as much time this passed weekend resting. Monday rolls around and I am doing better, but my head is still unable to focus and breathing can be difficult if I overexert myself. Figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment