Monday, January 9, 2012

Horray!!

Today was a good day. I did something I have never done before and was relatively successful at it. Not to mention barely any panic!! I have to attend workshops all over the state for my job to help with set up all week. Today I went to Concord. I grew up in Concord, so it wasn't that big of a deal. It was the drive to work after setting up that I was worried about. I knew how to drive from my home to Concord, but I was missing chunks of directions to Dover to continue the working day. I had borrowed the in-laws GPS but it kept telling me weird ways to go. I knew part of the way so I just went the way I was supposed to go. Then the chunks of missing information came into play. Surprisingly, I did not need the GPS. I somehow recognized the names of certain roads. I seem so doubtful and surprised about the recognition because I'm usually awful about that. Anyway, I got back to work and found this on Google+ and thought it described my day perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment