Thursday, January 19, 2012

I think I need more friends....

I know... very sad. But its not like I don't have any friends... they are just scattered throughout the state of New Hampshire and have their own lives and busy schedules. Okay, I think I need to fill you in on why I think I may need more friends.

Lately, I have been feeling a bit lonely. I am at home with my husband and my kitten but both of them are off doing their own thing. I mean really I can't really count on a kitten to keep me company. I haven't been able get my husbands attention for what feels like weeks. He goes through these phases where his best man and him meet up on xbox live and play videogames together. Now, I have nothing against my husband doing this by any means. I just miss my husband. I've told him this but then I also tell him that I don't want to be that naggy demanding wife that makes her husband do everything she wants him to do and he never gets to do what he wants to. I will sometimes go over and watch him play. But even this becomes taxing when I feel like I'm competing with his friend for his ear (thanks to whoever invented mic headsets). The only game I will play with him is Halo, but he's always playing COD. I don't really have good hand-eye coordination and am therefore, not very good at videogames. So I'm doing what I can to spend time with him, but it just doesn't seem like I'm with him. I'm just bummed, lonely, and am sick of going to bed alone. I don't know... maybe having more friends won't cure that... but I feel it would at least keep my mind off of it a little bit.

Boy, I feel pathetic.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sarah. It is not a your problem. The problem are we: men. Seems that we think that the girl friend, or wife are our toy. So when we want to play, we do it. Otherwise, is better PC game. Hope that things coulde change in the future. Pleased to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Things are much better now. We'll see how to the work week progresses. Weekends are amazing! Pleased to meet you too Zarko!! ^.^

      Delete